Baby Countdown

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Easter Wreath



I LOVE the holidays. It doesn't matter which holiday it is, I LOVE them all. I went shopping today for a new Easter wreath, and everywhere I went was so expensive. So, I decided to venture over to Hobby Lobby. This was quite dangerous, as I usually can stay in any craft store for hours. I was thrilled to find out that all of the Easter decorations were on sale. I couldn't resist! I made a fabulous wreath for under $25. It was very easy to make and only took about one hour. All I needed to complete my wreath were my Easter craft supplies, my hot glue gun, and my imagination...okay, and a snack or two. First, I made my own bow and wrapped the ribbon around the grapevine wreath. Then, I hot glued the other items. I was thrilled with the results. I hope you are inspired to make your own Easter wreath too!


Supplies
Adorable Chick

Supplies Hot Glued to Wreath

Chicks in their Nest

3 comments: